Our White Label Mobile App Manager allows you to give your clients access any or all of these key business app functions, straight from your own website and under your brand. With the Mobile App Maanger, your clients can send their own Push Notifications, manage their Announcements page, update their Geofences, edit their in-app Calendar, update an manage their In-App Coupons and Loyalty Cards as well as their Product Order page. They can also access their app's statistics.
Download the Mobile App Manager
- Click on zip image and save to the zip file to your computer.
Unzip the Mobile App Manager files on your computer
- Right lick on AppManager.zip and select "Extract All..."
- In the window that opens, set the folder where you'd like the App Manager files extracted to then click "Extract".
We will edit index.html using Notepad
- Right click on index.html and select "Open with" then select "Choose default program..."
- You may need to expand the list to see "Other programs".
Unslect "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
Customize index.html With Your Own Website Name, URLs and Links
- Brand index.html with your own Site Name
Change the URL in the menu links to your own website page URLs, Facebook page URL and Twitter URL. You can also delete any menu items you don't want.
Save your changes.
Upload Your App Manager Files To A Directory On Your Website
- Use any FTP program such as FilezZilla to upload your App Manager files to a directory on your website.
Opening the App Manager directory on your website with a browser should like this.
Creating A Link To Your Mobile App Manager To Give To Your Client
- To access any of your apps using App Manager you need to create a special link that includes your BzZApps username and the AppID.
You can include an Android app, iPhone app and iPad app in one link like this one.
For example: http://bzzapp.com/appmanager/?un=icashtest&android=MobileStoreAndroid&iphone=MobileStore
Finding Your App ID
- If you open your app's dashboard, click on the chain link icon on the top right. This will display a link to your app including the app's AppID
If you've already created an access code for your app, then opening the to your App Manager and clicking on one of the buttons should look like this.
Note: You need to log out from BzZApps or test the link in a different browser, to see the page the way your client will.
Managing Your Restricted Access Pages Such As Push Notifications
- After you signin with your app's Access Code. You should see a page like this. Depending on how many page types you've enabled restricted access for, you page may look different.
Your clients can send Push Notifications to their apps, through your website. They can also make use of the topics filter, if you've setup this feature in the app.